BillionRoots Fellows have access to Federal Financial Aid as well as the BillionRoots scholarship.
At BillionRoots, we strive to give all eligible applicants an opportunity to participate in our incredible program. We believe that financial support is essential for making the program available to as many inspired young adults as possible. Our team works diligently to help students get the support they need.
BillionRoots offers a generous supplemental scholarship for BillionRoots Fellowship students of up to $8,000.
Who is Eligible?
Scholarship awards are based on combined financial need and demonstrated fit for the BillionRoots Fellowship program. We want to support outstanding young adults who are passionate about making a positive difference in the world and who otherwise may not be able to afford the BillionRoots Fellowship program.
How to Apply for the BillionRoots Scholarship?
Step 1 – Submit your BillionRoots Fellowship application.
Step 2 – Submit a scholarship request letter that contains the following information:
* A description of your family’s current financial situation, including how much you can realistically contribute to the BillionRoots Fellowship tuition. Please be specific.
* Your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and/or your estimated financial aid from the FAFSA.
* The specific dollar amount you are requesting as scholarship from BillionRoots. Generally, scholarships range from $500-$8,000.
* A description of any fundraising you have done or plan to do to supplement the scholarship requested.
* Any other pertinent information that will aid us in making a scholarship decision.
* Scholarship request forms must be emailed email@example.com